MF35 3cyl stops seemingly at random

HARRYC

MF35 3cyl stops seemingly at random

Post by HARRYC »

any help appreciated.

Hello i require some advice on an issue i have been having with my mf35 3cyl.
on the 5th of may I was cutting grass at my 5acre field with a recently purchased Winton wfl 175 flail mower when the tractor died with little to no warning once it was recovered injector two was replaced with injectors 1 and 3 being overhauled along with the fuel injector pump being refurbished and the fuel tank and fuel lines washed out.

on the 8th of June I attempted to cut the same field again with the exact same setup as before using low range 2nd and 3rd for most of the duration after completing 10 headlands I drove to a near by fuel station and brimmed the tank upon returning and completing 2 more runs around the field it suddenly died again with little to no warning I left it for roughly an hour and a half and it started again i decided then and there to drive it home and it drove with no issues at all but after roughly 30 minutes of driving in high 3rd it died again with no warning at all i once again waited for an hour or so and it started again just to drive it onto the recovery lorry under its own power.
its now back in its new spiritual home the garage with everyone scratching their heads as to what's up with my so far first and only tractor?

any help would be vastly appreciated.
Harry.