What a member is:
Members live throughout the world, particularly in countries where the ‘Ferguson System’ was marketed and come from all walks of life.
Members are not required to own any Ferguson product, although the majority do so. Various events, both on a local and a national basis, provide an opportunity for members to meet and share their common interest.
Reasons to join the Ferguson Club
- Receive 4 quality full colour Journals per year.
- Get help and advice from members of the technical team, who will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
- Access to the Ferguson Club Members Area, technical articles and more to come as we develop this new area.
- Access to the complete library of Club Journals from number 1, 1986.
- Access to the Ferguson Club archives
- Access to the online Ferguson Information Exchange, share your projects, questions and answers.
- A very active For Sale and Wanted section on the website, or adverts can be placed in the journal.
- Discounts from tractor parts suppliers:
- 10% off the price of parts from ‘The Old 20 parts Co’.
- 10% off the price from “Anglo Agriparts”.
- Ferguson Club Members can use the experience of the club’s own DVLA Officer for all Vintage Tractor Registration issues.
- TVO licence as a member of a licenced members club.
- To be able to take part in exhibitions and displays organised by the club, also road runs and ploughing competitions.
- Attend the Members Annual General Meeting and Weekend each April.
- Become involved with events in your area.
- Maybe even join the committee and help to run the Club at national level.
- Write articles for the Journal.
- Make new friends with Ferguson enthusiasts.
- Enjoy being part of the friendly Ferguson Club.
Subscription rates for the calendar year are:
|£28.00 Sterling (For full members and their families living at the same address but not including children 18 years or more).
|£9.00 Sterling (under 18)
|£200.00 Sterling (One off payment)
Members are welcome from all over the World
please contact the Membership Secretary – Lynn Turner : email@example.com
The Membership Secretary will advise on the incremental addition to the annual subscription rates, based on country, to cover overseas postage costs.
Payments please Online: by Stripe or Go Cardless, or by Sterling Cheque.
Persons joining after 1st October will receive membership for the balance of that year plus a full 12 months membership for the following year. In effect you will get up to 15 months membership for the price of 12!
Notice to Members reference Non-Renewal: If members have failed to renew by 1st May following the start of the new membership year-currently 1st January- their details will be deleted from the Membership System and that membership number will be lost permanently. This does not include members who pay by direct debit.
Membership Secretary Lynn Turner, Grimston, East Yorkshire,
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferguson Club : GDPR Policy
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect about you? We collect information about you when you complete a membership application, membership renewal form or when you voluntarily complete a form or are interested in club activities. Information we will require to enable us to provide membership
- Postal address,
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile),
- Email address is optional when joining by post, but mandatory for joining online.
How will we use the information we’ve collected about you? We require this information to understand your needs, in particular for the following reasons
- Managing membership records,
- We may use the information to improve our club and membership offering,
- If you consent, via your annual membership, we will mail you four times a year with a copy of the clubs journal. Your area rep may also contact you about local events in the area and meetings.
Who can access your information?
- Membership Secretary, General Secretary, Area Reps,
- Journal Publisher,
- Merchandise officer when you buy an item from the shop.
Third Party suppliers
PayPal ; We use PayPal to transact payments ; All payments are stored on PayPal servers and are not accessible by the Ferguson Club. PayPal provides details of the name, address, email address of the purchaser payment and date made we do not hold any other data relating to the transaction
- Ferguson Club will not share your information for marketing purposes with any Third Parties.
Access to your information and correction ; Contact: email@example.com relating to any of the following information
- You have a right at any time to opt out and stop us from contacting you. Please let us know if you no longer wish to be contacted.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
- You may ask us to remove some or all of the personal information we hold about you. This could affect our ability to provide the services of the club to you.
Cookies ; Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity and is anonymous, and does not identify you in any way..
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.