Tractor free chat room!
HarryFerguson

A quick hello!

Post by HarryFerguson »

Hi, drop in here and say hello if your new, :D
Fergie

Re: A quick hello!

Post by Fergie »

Hello there too! Nice to see a forum for the club!
T20Bigjim

Post by T20Bigjim »

Nice to see more people joining now :) don’t forget to say hello :)
Team Ferguson

Post by Team Ferguson »

Hi guys, let's hope this forum takes off as it will be a useful source for information ! what you guys working on at the minute?
T20Bigjim

Post by T20Bigjim »

Team Ferguson wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:02 pm Hi guys, let's hope this forum takes off as it will be a useful source for information ! what you guys working on at the minute?
Currently a TEF restoration :) just fitted a mill loader to my TED and a basket case Ford Fergie awaits :oops:

What about yourself?
Team Ferguson

Post by Team Ferguson »

trying to source a nice mil loader to fit to a petrol/ tvo that's currently under going full refurb, also smartening up so implements
T20Bigjim

Post by T20Bigjim »

Team Ferguson wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:00 pm trying to source a nice mil loader to fit to a petrol/ tvo that's currently under going full refurb, also smartening up so implements
I know the feeling!

Ive just spent a week getting the correct bits to fit the mil loader to my TED. I ended up with a TEF one so had to source some brackets for the front axle from a TED one. :oops:

All fitted and working now. Moved a few tons of soil yesterday!
matthewrounding

Post by matthewrounding »

Hello everyone, so glad to find this forum. Currently in the process of a MF 135 restoration......my first one, and its a 135 that's got very little history with it. Looking forward to learning and getting to know you all, Matt from York
T20Bigjim

Post by T20Bigjim »

matthewrounding wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:13 pm Hello everyone, so glad to find this forum. Currently in the process of a MF 135 restoration......my first one, and its a 135 that's got very little history with it. Looking forward to learning and getting to know you all, Matt from York

Thanks for joining! Don’t forget to share some photos :mrgreen:
Versatile

Post by Versatile »

Hello everyone,
I've just purchased a little grey Fergie and after buying some bits to help get it to start (bits haven't arrived yet) I'm hoping to use it as a wood cutter and run around.
My basic background is joined RN at 17, megayachts for 10 years then back on the family farm. Not such a young man anymore but not in my mind hence buying an old 2wd tractor!
There more but not at the moment.