What a member is:
Members live throughout the world, particularly in countries where the ‘Ferguson System’ was marketed and come from all walks of life.
Members are not required to own any Ferguson product, although the majority do so. Various events, both on a local and a national basis, provide an opportunity for members to meet and share their common interest. Full joining details are below for you to download……..
Subscription rates for the calendar year are:
|Junior:||£9.00 Sterling (under 18)|
Members are welcome from all over the World – please contact the Membership Secretary – Jo Pickering – payments please by Sterling Cheque or by Credit/Debit Card.
Persons joining after 1st October will receive membership for the balance of that year plus a full 12 months membership for the following year. In effect you will get up to 15 months membership for the price of 12!
Benefits of membership
There are many reasons for becoming a member of the Ferguson Club. Some of the reasons are listed below.
- You will receive a free copy of our high quality Club Journal published 3 times a year.
- You will be able to put Sales and Wants on the website or in the Journal free of charge.
- You will receive advance notice of events in your area.
- You will have the chance to attend the annual member’s weekend.
- The Ferguson Club has amongst its members many Ferguson experts who will all be happy to share their knowledge with you and help you with any problem.
- The Club’s DVLA officer is an expert at dealing with and solving registration problems.
- The Club has an extensive archive of Ferguson material and publications which are all available to members.
- You will have the chance to show your Ferguson equipment on Club stands at top shows around the country.
- As the Ferguson Club is run by members for members it is entirely up to you how much you wish to get involved with the running of the Club.
How to join
If you wish to join, please download and complete the application form, and return it by post to the membership secretary.
Download Application Form
Additionally, if you wish to pay by Standing Order, please download the following form and return together with the application form.Standing Order Mandate
Newlands, Ripon Road,
York, YO51 9DP
General Enquiries: email@example.com