What a member is:
Members live throughout the world, particularly in countries where the ‘Ferguson System’ was marketed and come from all walks of life.
Members are not required to own any Ferguson product, although the majority do so. Various events, both on a local and a national basis, provide an opportunity for members to meet and share their common interest.
Reasons to join the Ferguson Club
- Receive 3 quality full colour Journals per year.
- Get help and advice from members of the technical team, who will be happy to share their knowledge with you.
- Access to the Ferguson Club archives
- 15% off the price of parts from ‘The Old 20 parts Co’.
- To be able to take part in exhibitions and displays organised by the club, also road runs and ploughing competitions.
- Attend the Members Annual General Meeting and Weekend each April.
- Become involved with events in your area
- Receive help with tractor registrations.
- Maybe even join the committee and help to run the Club at national level.
- Write articles for the Journal.
- Make new friends with Ferguson enthusiasts.
- Place sales & wants ads on the website or in the Journal free of charge.
- Enjoy being part of the friendly Ferguson Club.
Subscription rates for the calendar year are:
|Junior:||£9.00 Sterling (under 18)|
Members are welcome from all over the World – please contact the Membership Secretary – Jo Pickering – payments please by Sterling Cheque or by Paypal or by Credit/Debit Card.
Persons joining after 1st October will receive membership for the balance of that year plus a full 12 months membership for the following year. In effect you will get up to 15 months membership for the price of 12!
Newlands, Ripon Road,
York, YO51 9DP
General Enquiries: email@example.com